Summit High School
Senior Portraits are due December 1st!
Seniors are encouraged to submit their own portraits for the 2022-2023 SHS Yearbook! Portraits are due Thursday, December 1st and should be submitted via eShare https://www.hjeshare.com/eShare/. Our school code is "skostorm." Make sure you select "Portrait" upload!
WILL NOT RECEIVE AN EMAIL CONFIRMATION THAT YOUR PHOTO HAS BEEN
UPLOADED. If you see the green check mark and the screen that says
"Upload Complete Thanks for Sharing" then you uploaded correctly! We
will contact you personally if there are any issues with the portrait.
- Photos must be HEAD SHOTS from the chest up with the full head in view.
- Full body or 3/4 shots will be cropped to fit specifications and could result in a low-quality image.
- Full color (No black and white or sepia tones)
- In focus and only lightly edited
- Vertical orientation, NOT horizontal and NOT square. Please do not submit tilted photos or photos where the head is cropped off.
- Face should be well lit and fully visible
- Eyes should be looking at the camera
- Avoid dark shadows or dappled shadows across the face. Hats and hoodies that obscure the student's recognizable features are discouraged.
- Photos should only contain the senior (no friends, pets, props, etc.)
- No selfies
- Your photographer should make sure they are shooting high resolution photos. Images should be submitted as JPEG files at 300 dpi resolution. (File sizes over 8MB may be difficult to upload.)
Visit our Publications Website for more info! https://www.bend.k12.or.us/summit/student-life/stu...