Summit High School
If you'd like to talk to your counselor about a possible change to your schedule, PLEASE READ BELOW CAREFULLY:
You may ONLY make changes to your schedule if:
- you have been placed in the wrong level class (i.e. scheduled in Spanish 2 and it should be Spanish 3)
- you have an open period (i.e. you don't have full schedule)
- you are senior and you're missing a class that you need in order to graduate
If your request doesn't meet one of the reasons listed above then your schedule can not be changed. Most of our electives are completely full so changes aren't possible. (This is why we stress how important it is that you make sure you are choosing the classes you really want to take when selecting your classes during forecasting last year.)
If your request meets one of the reasons listed above:
- Schedule changes are done by meeting with your counselor. Schedule change appointments will start on Monday, Sept. 13th. Yes, this means you must go to all the classes listed on your schedule each day during the first week of school (Sept. 8-10 for 9th grade and Sept. 9&10 for 10th, 11th & 12th grades). Please do not try to contact your counselor before this as they will not be able to assist you until you meet with them for a schedule change appointment.
- Schedule change appointments can be made via Calendly for appointments beginning on Monday, Sept. 13th. Here are the QR codes. These codes will also be posted outside the Counseling Office.
We look forward to seeing you!
If you are new to BLPSD, here is a handy guide to figuring out what classes you go to on each of the Green, Black and Silver days.