Summit High School
Storm Starter Days will be on August 22 from 8:00am-2:00pm and August 23 from 12:00-6:00pm.
SHS Storm Starter Days are for students and families to be able to take care of a few school needs prior to the start of school in September. Most things can now be taken care of online, but today SHS staff will be available to help with the following things at school:
* iPad pick-up for 10th, 11th and 12th graders (9th graders will get theirs on Sept. 6th)
* Purchase iPad insurance
* Sign-up for a locker if you didn't do it last Spring (9th graders will have lockers assigned to them)
* Your schedule will be available on StudentVue as of the afternoon of Aug. 21. Counselors will be available for small schedule tweaks (wrong level of course or hole in schedule ONLY) in the commons.
* You can pay all fees and purchase items (parking pass, yearbook, ASB, any fines) ONLINE here, but if you need assistance our bookkeeper will be available to help you.
* You can pick up your yearbook in room B132.
Please remember that hats are NOT allowed in school photos.