Skip to main content

Homeless + Runaway Youth Services

En Español

Cascade Youth and Family Center

Cascade Youth and Family Center logo

(Part of JbarJ Youth Services)

LOFT Transitional Living.
Longer term, transitional living for teens.

(541) 318-3436

Cascade Youth and Family Center

(Part of JbarJ Youth Services)

Basic Center Program.
Family mediation and crisis intervention and emergency sheltering for youth who are homeless and/or have run away.

(541) 382-0394

Grandma's House

Grandma's House of Central Oregon

(Part of JbarJ Youth Services)

Shelter and case management services to pregnant and parenting youth ages 15-24.

(541) 383-3515

The Drop

The Drop logo

Deschutes County Behavioral Health (DCBH) serves youth and young adults in Deschutes County ages 14 to 27. It is meant to be a safe and supportive place where people make connections that could have a positive impact on their life.

(541) 749-7598