Facility Use

Pine Ridge Elementary School


Community groups and members can reserve a school facility by following these guidelines:

  • Requests for auditorium use must be made by calling Anne Birky at 541-355-4700. All other requests for use of buildings and fields must be made online.
  • No alcohol or tobacco is allowed on any school district property; no exceptions will be made.
  • We cannot schedule events more than six months in advance. Summer events must be requested no later than May 15.
  • School buildings may not be rented by outside users during the school day.
  • For liability insurance purposes, we require that an employee, who is employed at that particular site, be onsite for the duration of the event when using school district buildings. Requests for non-contract days (when schools are closed, such as holidays, breaks and summer vacation) will be denied if we are unable to provide a staff member for the event.

Useful documents:

Facility Use Fee Schedule
Facility Terms of Use


Please check the calendar before making your request. The calendar can be filtered by location so that you can determine whether the space is available on the date/time you need.

Facility Use Calendar

Note: If prompted, enter 710721553 for the account number.

Request Facility Use

Before making your first request, you should download and print the Facility Use Request Quick Step Guide. This provides account number and other key instructions for creating a request.

To begin the request process, click the following link:

Create Facility Use Request

The password required to submit a request is: blsd

Liability Insurance Requirements

Outside users are required to carry liability insurance with a minimum amount of $1,000,000. Users must submit a "Certificate of Liability Insurance" naming Bend-La Pine Schools as the additional insured. Please contact your insurance agent with any questions. If your organization does not carry liability insurance, low-cost special event insurance can be purchased through the Tenant User Liability Insurance Program (TULIP).

Contact Us

If you have questions about facility use, contact Anne Birky for assistance at 541-355-4700.


Need catering for an event?
Check out our catering information link and find additional details on our School Meals page.

Print Shop Orders

Need Print Shop services? Visit our Print Shop page.