All Bend-La Pine Schools students in grades 3-12 will be issued an iPad for education purposes to use during the 2017-18 school year. See below for more details.
This year, iPads will be distributed at each of our 30 school sites. In general, elementary school students will receive iPads after school has started during the school day. Many middle and high school students will also receive iPads after the start of school.
For additional information, contact your school.
Families are encouraged to purchase iPad insurance for $30, with a family cap of $90.
• iPad Insurance Options — English
• iPad Insurance Options — Spanish
To pay for insurance online:
1. Visit our online payment system.
UserName = Student ID Number
Password = Student Last Name (first letter is capitalized)
3. Click on your student's name, then click "Items at Student's School"
4. Click on iPad Insurance
5. Click on "Buy" next to the iPad Insurance and go to Checkout at the top of the page
6. Proceed with checkout process, using MasterCard, American Express, Visa and debit card. There is no fee for this services.
Most students will be able to use their cover from last school year. New and transferring students and those who need a replacement cover will be provided one with the purchase of insurance.
Before taking an iPad home, students must complete an Acceptable Use Agreement that outlines expectations.
• iPad Acceptable Use Agreement — English
• iPad Acceptable Use Agreement — Spanish
• iPad Acceptable Use Booklet — English
• iPad Acceptable Use Booklet — Spanish
For more information about iPads in our schools, visit our iPads in the Classroom webpage for answers to frequently asked questions.