Area Change Request Forms Due

ACR Forms Due to Home Schools

Mar 01st 2019 3:00 pm - 3:00 pm

Any parent wishing to apply to have their student attend an out-of-boundary school must complete an Area Change Request (ACR) form and have it turned into their boundary school.

For more information or to download a copy of the ACR form, please visit the Choice Options webpage: