Through the generous support of Central Oregon's chapter of Professional Engineers of Oregon (PEO) we have many local engineering companies lined up for student rotations. At each firm students will be exposed to different engineering disciplines. Students will participate a variety of job shadows.
The 2013 program was a success with 54 students participating in the program - our biggest group to date! Sign-ups for the 2014 program will begin in November. Rotations occur every Wednesday afternoon. Rotations start in January. Early release allows for rotations to run from 1:30-3:30 pm. Transportation is required. This is a Pass/Fail class and School-to-Career elective credit is awarded upon completion.
This program is a great resume builder, one that is important for every prospective engineering student.
Questions? Contact Mrs. Child Future Center.
2013 Participating Engineering Firms:
- Microsemi - Process Engineering
- Bend Research Inc. - Chemical Engineering
- C.A. Rowles Engineering Civil Engineering - Commercial Site Development
- Windward Performance, Ltd - Aeronautical Engineering
- Steele Associates Architects - Architecture and Interior Design
- Froelich Consulting Engineers - Structural Engineering
- The Wallace Group - Geo-Technical Engineering
- WH Pacific - Surveying and Engineering
- Oregon Department of Transportation - Civil Engineering - Roadway Design
- Kittleson Associates, Inc. - Transportation Engineering - Traffic Control
- Tye Engineering & Surveying Inc. - Civil Engineering - Water and Waste Water Treatment
- Pantheon Group, Inc. - Environmental Services
- Advanced Energy - Electrical and Mechanical Engineering
- St. Charles Medical Center - Facilities Management and Information Technology
Our thanks to each of these School-to-Career Partners!
Back to School-to-Career